This is the sixth session of the PhD+ Spring 2022 Foundations series. 'Working long hours, yet not having enough time in a day to finish work' may lead to burnout and decline in mental health and wellbeing.
In this session, PhD students and Postdocs will learn about
- applying infinite mindset to research life
- strategies to set specific and realistic goals,
- leveraging strengths to manage time, and organize and prioritize activities
- curbing distractions and procrastination
- designing individualized plans to manage time, in order to accomplish professional goals and personal aspirations.
Yi Hao, Ph.D. - Assistant Director of Professional Development
- The Infinite Game, Simon Sinek
- The 7 habits of highly effective people, Stephen Covey
- Time Management Is About More Thank Life Hacks, Erich C. Dierdorff, Harvard Business Review
- Graduate Students Need to Think Differently About Time, James M. Van Wyck, Inside Higher Ed Carpe Careers